Go to sleep angel
your worries are in my heart.
Rest your brain, I worry for us both.
I worry, I worry, I worry...
enough for us both.
Your knees are skinned, and the sting won't seem to stop.
It will, I promise.
The sun will rise tomorrow, and it expects to see your face.
It expects you, tomorrow expects you.
This is written in regards to some stuff going on with friends. I have a weird problem with feeling crippling empathy for people. To the point I feel everything they are feeling and its overwhelming...simply overwhelming. Being there for people is a huge part of who I am, its caused me to become strong but its still such a struggle. I want everyone to be ok, and I can't forget myself blah blah blah.
I have no idea whats going on lately. I feel like I need to write, like something has either clicked my brain or a bomb has gone off in my soul, some kinda feeling like that? Well I am trying, and its all we can do. Even though it can feel like I am trying to run up a sand dune, I think I am getting farther than I think.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Sleep
Posted by Some Girl at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment