BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Right now

I don't know how I feel. Kinda like I am trying so hard and I need to stop but I am scared to. I am scared to give myself a break. I review every action I take...until I drink. I have been drinking alot lately to forget how hard I try...and how its such a burden. I don't know how to act, I am so scared of people not accepting me and I know alot of people feel this way...they just dont say it. I mean I really don't know what I want right now and I am scared of doing the wrong thins. I am trying to understand what I want to be....still, my identity is lost completely. I spent my life waiting on that yellow bird...in some form or another...


All I am sure of in this moment is that...

Humility Makes a Man

0 comments: