Oh man I can't tell if Conor Oberst is just fucking with us half the time.
I've been on the defense lately. Got commited after a binge drinking etc. thing...so that was the last few days. I really don't have time to promote my blog but I do like keeping it. Its more like a diary then I guess....with the potential to ruin any chance of a politcal career.
Lessons of the last week, (hardest week in a fucking looooooooooong time)
Don't give anyone credit, things get so complicated when people owe you money.
Men have the most fragile egos because unlike women they didn't spend their entire lives being ripped apart for all their faults.
"There is no such thing as a good looking corpse." So I better just keep on going...
My dad and me have really repaired our relationships, and I beleive I have made my last suicide attempt.
Its ashame I am a really funny person, well I guess with my life being so insane...I guess there is a reason for it all and all the blah blah bulllshit.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
This week
Posted by Some Girl at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment